A global cybersecurity company,Kaspersky, has predicted a growing economic turbulence, along with the impact of COVID-19, would contribute to an increase in cybercrime across South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and other African countries in 2021. Kaspersky gave the prediction in its latest report released recently. Enterprise Cyber Security Advisor for Kaspersky in Africa, Lehan van den
Tag: Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs).
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight