OPay, a provider of payment, a ride-hailing company, food delivery and loan services firm, has been granted approval by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to commence international money transfer services in Nigeria. With the approval, OPay will start facilitating remittance business to business, business to person and person to person remittance services into Nigeria.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight