Cape Town has been named as Africa’s leading digital city, offering a place for innovation with the necessary infrastructure and tools to grow as a tech hub. This is a reflection of the government’s commitment to creating an environment conducive for job creation, leading to many continuing to see Cape Town as an opportunity city.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight