The National Communications Commission (NCC) has completed an Emergency Communication Centre in Edo State to provide a system for prompt responses during emergencies. Umaru Garba Danbatta, New NCC boss The Director of Special Duties Department, NCC, Mr Oluwatoyin Asaju, disclosed this during a courtesy visit to Governor Godwin Obaseki at Government House in Benin City.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight