LG recently launched a new TV ‘OLED48CXTV’ with an aim to provide a seamless and immersive gaming experience. Priced at Rs 1,99,990, it is powered by NVIDIA G-SYNC and offers responsive gaming with no tearing and stuttering. The new TV also features LG’s Alpha 9 Gen 3 processor which claims to deliver balanced sound effect
- 12:11 pmVodacom Tanzania signs strategic partnership with Britam and Vodacom
- 11:43 amOsinbajo, others explore new digital frontier in Africa
- 10:29 amInstagram launches feature to tackle hate speech and abuse
- 3:15 pmApple to unveil iOS 14.5 update starting next week
- 3:10 pmAmazon to set up African headquarters in Cape Town, South Africa
Infinix unveils the masterfully crafted Note 7 in Africa’s first online launch of smartphones with celebrities.
Infinix Mobility, global premium smartphone brand unveiled the highly anticipated NOTE 7. A smartphone targeted at the mid-to-high-end market segment in Nigeria. This is coming after months of clamoring for another NOTE since the 6th iteration of the Infinix NOTE series hit the shelves in July 2019. The Note 7 was unveiled through a first-of-its-kind,