Instagram has announced it had gone global in its fight against misinformation, expanding its third-party fact-checking network around the world. The Facebook-owned social platform launched a fact-checking program in the US early this year. “Today’s expansion is an important step in our ongoing efforts to fight misinformation on Instagram,” it said in an online post.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight