Global cloud communication company, Infobip has announced that it has enabled WhatsApp Business API for ChatFin, a fintech company who recently introduced their latest platform – ChatBack. This feature allows consumers to communicate with businesses over WhatsApp using the ChatBack application. Infobip enables WhatsApp Business API for ChatFin, thereby simplifying South African vehicle license renewals.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
Telecommunications operator, MTN, has secured full Super Agent Licence from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial services in the country. MTN said the licence received through its subsidiary, Yello Digital Financial Services Limited (YDFS) would enable it launch a large scale fintech strategy in the country. “The licence will enable MTN to