Tanzania’s leading digital communication and technology company, Vodacom Tanzania PLC announced that it will dish out a total of TZS 3,928,312,789 in dividend to its M-Pesa customers who have used the service over the past year. The dividend payment covers the first quarter of the company’s financial year. Speaking on this, Vodacom’s M-Commerce Director Mr.
Tag: M-Pesa wallets.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight