TikTok has unveiled an incubator program that will invest in and support emerging Black creators and music artists on the platform. TikTok’s Black Creatives program is a three-month initiative that will be aimed at developing 100 talented Black creators and music artists, helping to open doors for them to reach new heights in their careers.
Tag: MACRO Chief Brand Officer.
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
- 9:41 amR100 000 up for grabs in The SA Innovation Summit’s AYO Scaling Africa Investment Challenge