Motorola launched its One Action phone in India today, with a dedicated wide-angle action camera. The brand, which once dominated India‘s mid-range segment with its G series of phones, has only just launched its third phone for the year in the country. The phone starts at Rs 13,999 ($195), and has pretty standard budget-phone specifications.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight