Playfre, which launched on 1 May 2019, is set to expand its reach across Africa. The music streaming platform will now be available in the following 13 African countries: Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Angola, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Liberia, Mauritius, Malawi, Eswatini, and Tunisia. “We are gradually expanding to countries where there are demands for
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
YouTube has launched a new music streaming service called YouTube Music in South Africa. The service offers music videos, official albums, singles, remixes, live performances, covers and hard-to-find music you can only get on YouTube. YouTube Music offers a number of features music lovers will really enjoy, says Google SA Head of Marketing Asha Patel.