Opera Ads, fast-growing online advertising platform that seamlessly integrates into the Opera product portfolio and its 350 million global users, was recently launched to help Nigerian advertisers increase engagement with their target audiences and maximize the performance of their online campaigns. In traditional online advertising, marketers tend to redirect users to a landing page where
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
Opera, Norwegian internet browser developer, has announced the launch of Opera News Hub, a new online media platform for Nigerian authors and bloggers. At a ceremony in Lagos, the AI driven digital content creator announced that the online media hub was launched to help authors and bloggers produce their original online content and share it.