Samsung has launched a new Door-to-Door repair service in South Africa for smartphones, tablets, and wearables. Samsung users will now be able to request a repair service in the comfort of their homes or workplaces by simply going online, filling the forms, and have their devices picked up for repairs and returned back to them.
Tag: repair service
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight