Samsung Electronics recently announced it is powering the worlds first 3GPP-compliant nationwide public safety LTE (PS-LTE) network in Korea, in collaboration with leading mobile operators. The PS-LTE network, operating in the 700MHz spectrum, offers fast and reliable connectivity to first responders in over 330 public safety organisations and agencies, including police, firefighters, emergency medical services
Tag: Samsung Electronics.
- 5:37 pmOPPO announces the launch of A74 5G in SA
- 2:07 pmIncentives for Digital Economy Production in Cameroon
- 10:17 amAudio-only app Clubhouse is finally available for Android users
- 10:00 amMTN Ghana customers to pay more for voice and data as 1% NHIL starts May 1
- 9:36 amSamsung Galaxy M51 a winner on new DXOMARK battery score
Samsung’s Unpacked event recently was used to officially showcase the heavily rumoured and much-leaked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series which is perhaps the most anticipated of the devices, is packed with meaningful features to help the individual maximize their day. Built with the fastest processor of all Galaxy devices, it