The current transformation in Nigeria’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is what the country needs to move to the next level of development, Civil Society Organisation (CSO), Next Level Agenda Advocates Group has said. A statement issued by Solomon Semaka, Executive Director, Next Level Agenda Advocates Group, to commend President Muhammadu Buhari on the achievements
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
- 9:41 amR100 000 up for grabs in The SA Innovation Summit’s AYO Scaling Africa Investment Challenge
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has announced plans to hold its second edition of the Emerging Telecoms Technologies Research and ICT Innovation Forum. The Executive Vice Chairman of NCC, Prof. Umar Danbatta who disclosed recently in Abuja said the forum would serve as a catalyst for improving local contents in ICT and the telecommunication sector.
As part of efforts to promote innovation in the education sector, Union Bank has announced the launch of the 2019 EdTech Challenge. The edTech Challenge is the third edition of the annual Innovation Challenge series and aims to discover, showcase and support innovative, cutting-edge technologies with the potential to transform Nigeria’s education system. The Challenge