E-commerce giant Jumia, still smarting from its ill-fated listing at the New York Stock Exchange, has again shocked Africa e-commerce watchers when it on Monday folded up its operations in Cameroon without prior information to the public and workers. The development means Cameroon becomes the third African country in which Jumia has shut down operations.
Tag: Shuts Down
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
- 9:41 amR100 000 up for grabs in The SA Innovation Summit’s AYO Scaling Africa Investment Challenge