Companies such as Twilio and GoDaddy posted strong results for the first quarter due to increased digital interaction, while Equinix and Fortinet also posted solid results. As businesses and employees step up their efforts to participate in digital interaction in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the businesses that drive these initiatives are faring fairly well.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
For all the highly publicized ills that the African continent seems to be suffering from – corrupt politics and shortcomings in infrastructure to poor socioeconomic systems, African technology seems to be a shining bright spot. Kay Ugwuede of Tech Cabal writes that African innovation rises to meet the continent’s dire challenges. New startups aim to
CeedCap has revealed its official membership into the Global Startup Studio Network (GSSN), a network of venture builders, giving start-ups the power to create and grow powerful businesses and make a meaningful impact, wherever they call home. According to a statement, the company, the milestone is a major move for CeedCap on its mission to