Texas-based start-up OnwardMobility, Blackberry’s new owner, has confirmed that it will launch new devices later this year. BlackBerry’s partnership with TCL ended last year, and after a few months, it signed with OnwardMobility. In a recent interview, Peter Franklin, CEO of OnwardMobility, reiterated that the company will release a 5G phone this year, reports GizChina.
Tag: Texas-based start-up OnwardMobility
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight