Google has launched a new Traffic tab in Google Maps in Lagos, Nigeria, which was announced in July at Google for Nigeria conference. The new Traffic tab offers users a snapshot of the information they care about most: traffic, weather, bus stop busyness, and current expected fare levels for Danfo. The Traffic tab provides bus
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight
Sydney’s driverless shuttle bus service at Olympic Park is set to become the first in the country to autonomously interact with live traffic conditions. Over the next six months, the Navya vehicles will communicate with traffic signals at the park to help them navigate intersections to connect passengers with Olympic Park Station, restaurants and carparks.