Payments technology company, Visa, has set up a dedicated office in Ghana in a bid to build stronger relationships with its partners in the country. Country Manager for Visa Ghana, Adoma Peprah, said although the payments solution provider has been operating in Ghana for over ten years, it has done so from its Nigeria office.
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight