The Director General, National Information Technology Development Agency, (NITDA), Mallam Kasifu Inuwa Abdullahi, says with the introduction of electric vehicles in the country, the nation is definitely advancing towards a vibrant economy. Nigeria’s Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has urged Nigerians to beware of a widespread malicious email campaign undertaken by a hacking group, Nobelium.
Tag: US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- 1:18 pmHubtel introduces Ghana’s first ever self-service myGhQR.com portal
- 5:01 pmGoogle announces new features for Pixel
- 4:56 pmTwitter ban in Nigeria provokes outcry
- 2:00 pmHuawei ICT Training (HIT) Program to boost Digital Economy,says Huawei Ghana
- 10:00 amJeff Bezos to go to space on Blue Origin flight